Monday, August 6, 2012

Can I Get a Witness?!

You know what pisses me off? Seeing motherfuckers at the grocery store, loading up those carts with every damned snack cake imaginable, all the good meat and of course all that soda pop...then there they are, in line, taking 45 minutes to unload the fucking cart. No one cares that I've just put in 9 hours at work and my little $75.00 basket full would have been unloaded and out the door in 10 minutes, tops. But nooooo, here this bitch is, stacking up her steaks, taking her sweet ol' time. Now, y'all know what happens next. Out comes the food card. She used her too long acrylic nails to pluck it out of her knock-off Coach purse.  Those 2 little luxuries alone is a good $100.00 that this bitch could have used to buy her own groceries. Instead, I'll keep taking my ass to work everyday to keep paying my fucking taxes so I can make sure this system-working bitch's kids won't starve. What's even better, is that I'm shopping at Save-a-Lot, a discount grocery store. I'm shopping here because my husband and I both work, with a combined income of about $40,000.00. We qualify for NOTHING! Not a food stamp, a medical card...nothing. Let me tell you why this bitch is at this store. I guarantee you with her 4 dirty ass kids running around, she gets a minimum of $700.00 per month in food stamps. These bitches come buy the cheapest shit they can and sell the rest so they can keep getting those nails done. They've got cigarettes to buy. I had to quit. Couldn't afford it.
So I have a suggestion for any political candidate that wants my automatic vote. Can we get a "workers appreciation month"? Just a little thank you, saying thanks for getting your ass up everyday and going to work even when you don't want to, even when you're sick, when your kids have school functions that you have to miss, and so on and so on and so on. I want to hear them tell us that they are thankful that we work our asses off to keep paying ungodly taxes to keep taking care of all these fuckers who think they're too good to get a job. Can we get a food card for 1 month? Maybe $500.00 in December. $500.00 in food to say thank you. It can be a combination thank you for also buying their kids Christmas gifts every damn year. No one buys my kids gifts other than this Santa Claus right fucking here. Why? Because I'm too rich, bringing in that 40k/year.

Oh, and your welcome for being able to take your kid to the fucking emergency room every time he sneezes. My kid hasn't seen the inside of a doctor's office or hospital in YEARS! We can't afford fucking insurance! I have to pay for other people's insurance!

Okay, I'm done.
Have a nice evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment